CLEMENS’ data protection team consists of 5-6 attorneys and assistant attorneys with more than 10 years of hands-on experience with data protection assistance – within as well as outside the legal profession.This makes our team one of the most experienced and specialized personal data teams in Denmark.
Our approach to GDPR assistance is holistic with focus on law but also on elements other than law such as commercial interests, communication, image, etc.It is important to us that our solutions involve help to self-help and least possible consumption of internal and external resources.
We advise our clients on all matters within data protection law, including issues relating to:
- Compliance assessments and general questions relating to the implementation and interpretation of the GDPR and Danish data protection law
- Typical issues related to processing of personal data in operation
- Good data processing practice
- Duty of disclosure compliance
- Disclosure and transfer of personal data
- Data processor agreements and agreements on joint data controller responsibility
- Cross border data transfer
- Reporting to the Danish Data Protection Agency
- Handling of data breaches
- The right of access, rectification and deletion
We also assist with preparation of GDPR compliance documents – including, i.a, employee instructions, impact assessments, declarations of consent, data security policies, etc.