At CLEMENS, we assist our clients with ensuring that their contracts consider legally and commercially relevant issues, and we advise on a wide range of contract types within a vast number of sectors and industries.Our advice includes drafting and negotiating contracts on behalf of Danish as well as foreign clients.
Several of CLEMENS’ partners also conduct cases concerning the interpretation and enforcement of contracts before the ordinary courts of Denmark as well as before Danish and international arbitration courts.
CLEMENS has thus extensive experience within contract law and emphasises the importance of drawing up contracts, which on the one hand are accurate and direct in their legal formulation, and on the other hand provides for the client’s need for actively utilising the contract as a constructive tool rather than just the framework in case of disputes.
We have thorough knowledge of the most commonly used contract standards and standard terms applicable to various sectors and industries, including for example FIDIC, Orgalime, AB, ABR, Incoterms, NL, NLM and CISG, and we have extensive experience with application of these terms on behalf of seller as well as buyer.
CLEMENS advises i.a. on the following:
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Shareholders’ agreements (all types of corporate collaboration)
- Tenancy and lease agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Purchasing agreements and supply contracts
- Declarations of intent/LOIs
- Joint venture agreements
- Consignment agreements
- Purchase and sales contracts in the broad sense
- Leasing agreements
- License agreements
- Sale and purchase of plants and sales of machinery
- Production agreements
- Professional services agreements
- Terms and conditions of sale and delivery
- Cooperation agreements
- Service agreements
- Development agreements
- Agreements with subcontractors/sub-suppliers