Simon Langvardt Müller works primarily with real estate, including leases. He focuses mainly on commercial leases. In this connection, Simon conducts a significant number of court cases and advises more than 20 different Danish and foreign retail chains.
Simon has also taught courses in leasing legislation and written articles on this field. He has previously lectured and acted as examiner at the Aarhus School of Business and Social Sciences, where he has also prepared examination papers. More recently, Simon Langvardt Müller has acted as an external examiner at real estate agent examinations.
- Scandinavian languages
Positions of trust / memberships
- Netværk Aarhus (network)
- Subgroup of the Association of Danish Law Firms: Commercial leasing and Contracts
- Examiner at the Danish education for real estate agents
- The organization, ”Juridisk Forum” regarding the dissemination and understanding of the commercial law on rent
- Education: Master of Law degree 2001
- Qualified to appear before the Supreme Court