Peter Hyldahl Ebbesen primarily advises private and public clients in connection with purchase and sale of commercial properties, agricultural property, residential property and project development. The advice often comprises matters relating to lease and construction law. Through many years, Peter has gained extensive experience with purchase and sale of real estate in the form of traditional assets and corporate transactions as well as purchase and sale of rental properties subject to the obligation to offer vacated units to tenants.
Peter’s emphasis is on efficient and thorough case management combined with a high degree of accessibility.
Peter has extensive procedural experience before the courts of Denmark and acquired the right to appear before the Danish Supreme Court in 2006.
Peter also qualified as mediator in 2004.
Through teaching and lectures in real estate inter alia, Peter Hyldahl Ebbesen has gained solid teaching experience.
- Scandinavian languages
Positions of trust/memberships
- Chairman of the board for Dansk Carport System A/S
- Chairman of the youth committee and board member of AGF Handball (AGF Håndbold)
- The Association of Danish Law Firms (Danske Advokater)
- Danish Agricultural Lawyers’ Association (Danske Landbrugsadvokater)
- Danish Mediator Lawyers (Danske Mediatoradvokater)
- Education: Master of Law, 1996, Aarhus University
- Mediator 2004
- Right to appear before the Danish Supreme Court 2006
- Peter has previously worked more than 13 years with Kromann Reumert (August 2005 – October 2018).